Every model on the market was tested by Babycounselor.com during the development of 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor. We have a ranking that you can check out!
10 Best 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor 2022 : Editor's Pick
- Fitment(1):Compatible for 2006 Mitsubishi Raider V8 4.7L Downstream Passenger Side, Compatible for 2006 Mitsubishi Raider V8 4.7L Upstream Driver Side, Compatible for 2001 Jeep Wrangler L4 2.5L, Compatible for 2001-03 Jeep Wrangler L6 4.0L Rear Bank Upstream,Compatible for 2004 Jeep Wrangler L6 4.0L Upstream,Compatible for 2001-04 Jeep Wrangler L6 4.0L Front Bank Downstream, Compatible for 2003-04 Jeep Wrangler L4 2.4L, Compatible for 2002-03 Jeep Liberty L4 2.4L Downstream
- Fitment(2):Compatible for 2005-07 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 4.7L Upstream, Compatible for 2005-07 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 4.7L Downstream, Compatible for 2001-02 Jeep Grand Cherokee L6 4.0L Rear Bank Downstream, Compatible for 2001-02 Jeep Grand Cherokee L6 4.0L Rear Bank Upstream, Compatible for 2002-04 Jeep Liberty V6 3.7L Downstream, Compatible for 2002-03 Jeep Liberty V6 3.7L Upstream, Compatible for 2002-03 Jeep Liberty L4 2.4L Upstream
- Interchange Part Number: 05149171AA, 68144248AA, 56041698AA, 2344587, 5S7084, 25024253, SG1849, 23159 (Please check your car information with Compatibility Garage or OEM number before purchase. It is will fit for your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.)
- Product Specifications: Package Includes--2 x Oxygen Sensor(same model); Terminal Gender--Female; Jack Quantity--4; Ⓛ Length--17.71inch; Mounting style--Threaded-in
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Genuine OEM product
- Package Dimensions: 5.2 L x 24.1 H x 19.6 W (centimeters)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight : 0.093 kilograms
- APPLICABLE MODELS - Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Upstream Downstream Compatible with Durango 2001-2007/Neon 2003-2005/Ram1500 2002-2009/Ram2500 2003-2009/Ram3500 2003-2009.
- FIT VEHICLES - O2 Oxygen Sensor Heated Upstream Downstream Compatible with Grand Cherokee 2001-2007/Liberty 2002-2004/Raider 2006/Wrangle 2001-2004.
- QUALITY & FUNCTION - DOSKJOK Oxygen Sensors are manufactured under rigorous scientific standards and 100% tested out of the factory.It is more durable, oxidation resistant and high temperature, to ensure long-term stable performance, improve vehicle fuel economy, help engine smooth operation, reduce exhaust emissions and enhance environmental protection.
- INSTALL - Oxygen Sensors directly replace the old parts in the original position of the installation without change,easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation.
- NOTES - Please carefully check your vehicle year & make & model，pictures and parts No to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. Please contact us if any question of fitment.
- ATTENTION: The Upstream sensor is the SAME as the Downstream sensor. If you need different sensors, please do NOT order. If you feel confused, please input the model of your car into the fitment table to confirm the compatibility.
- For Chrysler 300M, Pacifica 2004; PT Cruiser, Sebring 2004-2005; PT Cruiser, Sebring 2006-2010; Town & Country 2004-2012; Pacifica, 300 2005-2008; Aspen 2007-2009; 300 2007-2012; 200 2011-2012
- For Dodge Intrepid 2004; Dakota Neon 2004-2005; Stratus, Viper, Durango 2004-2006; Dakota 2006-2010; Grand Caravan 2004-2012; Magnum, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500 2005-2008
- For Dodge Nitro 2007-2011; Durango 2007-2009; Caliber ,Charger 2007-2012; Viper, Avenger, Challenger 2008-2010; Journey, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500 2009-2010; Durango, Avenger, Challenger Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 2011-2012
- For Jeep Commander 2006-2010; Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Wrangler 2004-2012; Compass, Patriot 2007-2012
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- ✔【Replaces Part Number】:234-4587, 05149171AA, 68144248AA, 56041698AA, 5S7084, 250-24253, SG1849,23159
- ✔【Feature & Performance】: AISHAN Oxygen Sensor Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing.It is more durable, oxidation resistant and high temperature, to ensure long-term stable performance, improve vehicle fuel economy, help engine smooth operation, reduce exhaust emissions and enhance environmental protection.
- ✔【Powerful Sustainability】:AISHAN O2 Oxygen Sensor measures the amount or proportion of oxygen mixed in the fuel of your vehicle which is essential in the proper operation of your catalytic converter.Reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter, helps ensure your engine is constantly monitored and operating efficiently, while maximizing performance.
- ✔【Replacement oxygen sensors】: Once your fuel economy and per for mance will drop off pretty drastically, which shows the O2 sensor starts to fail.NEW Oxygen Sensors directly replace the old parts in the original position of the installation without change, easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation.
- ✔【1-YEAR WARRANTY】: Please check your car information with Compatibility Garage (make, model and trim level) and OEM number before purchase. It is will fit for your vehicle when the plug & the length & position is the same as your original sensor.
- Warranty: 1-YEAR / 365-DAYS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY. ALL THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality,reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications.Replace faulty sensors with confidence in THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor.
- Interchange Number: Replaces# 234-4209 15733 Length (Sensor to Lead):360 mm (14.17 in). Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.
- Servicing Intervals: Harmful contaminants maybe present in your vehicle's exhaust stream can significantly reduce the life span of an oxygen sensor. THEBIGDEALS Sensors that have a heater in the thimble are more quickly brought up to operating temperatures under,and therefore,are thus exposed to less harmful contaminants and operate under lower exhaust temperatures as they can be located further downstream in the exhaust system.Please kindly note that this sensors need your old plug connected.
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 means Upstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 1 means Upstream Left/Front;Bank 1 Sensor 2 means Downstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 2 means Downstream Left/Front.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
- Improve fuel economy
- Lower emissions
- Made from durable material
- 100% OE based oxygen sensor
- Easy installation
- [INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY] - Every Bosch Oxygen Sensor benefits from the technological and manufacturing experience gained from decades of production since first inventing the Oxygen Sensor in the late 1960's, ensuring long-lasting, superior performance
- [FACTORY TESTED] - Seared appearance of protection tube is a result of a 100 percent fully functional quality test to ensure every Bosch manufactured sensor meets Bosch's rigorous standards for quality and performance
- [STAINLESS STEEL BODY] - Exclusive double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible and sealed tight to protect against contamination from exhaust emissions — ensuring longer sensor service life
- [FAST ACTING HEATER] - Fast-acting heater optimizes sensor operation on Planar and 3, 4, and 5 wire Thimble type sensors allowing the oxygen sensor to reach its operating temperature quicker – within seconds – for optimum performance
- [READY TO INSTALL] - True Direct-fit OE connectors and harnesses, along with threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound right out of the box, make installation simple and hassle-free
How Do You Buy The The 10 Best 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oxygen Sensor 2022 – Review And Buyer's Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Baby Counselor has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor, much less the best one?
- Which 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Baby Counselor provides an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Baby Counselor always remembers that maintaining 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2005 jeep grand cherokee oxygen sensor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!