Babycounselor.com tested every model on the market during the development of 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement. Here is our ranking!
Take a look at our ranking to see how we are doing!
10 Best 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement 2022 : Strongly Recommended
- DESIGN: Our socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots
- QUALITY:This socket made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, the socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. Apeixoto offers a full line of Oxygen Sensor tools including our complete AP1822F Oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more!
- FUNCTION: Even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles and save you time!
- FEATURES:Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines,Common 6 point, 7/8 in. (22mm) socket fits most oxygen sensors,Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar,Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement for FREE.
- Efficient Fuel Consumption
- Easy installation
- Constructed from high quality material
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- A Functioning O2 Oxygen Sensor Ensures That Your Engine Is Running at Top Performance. Increased Fuel Efficiency, Improve Engine Performance
- Direct Fit: Replacement for Toyota Corolla 2003-2004 I4 1.8L, Matrix 2003-2006 I4 1.8L (AWD), Matrix 2003-2004 I4 1.8L (FWD)
- Direct Fit: Replacement for Pontiac Vibe 2003-2006 I4 1.8L (AWD), Vibe 2003-2004 I4 1.8L (FWD)
- Reference Number: 86465-13030, 250-24777, 8646513030, 25024777
- Support: 12-month Warranty. If You Have any Further Questions, Please Feel Free to Contact Us
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- APPLICABLE MODELS - Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Downstream Compatible with ES300 1992-1996/GS300 1993-1007/GS400 1998-2000/GS430 2001-2004/GS460 2008-2011,Vibe 2003-2006,Scion XD 2008-2014.
- FIT VEHICLES - O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream Heated Compatible with Celica 1996-2005/Prius 2004-2009/Sienna 1998-2000/Pruis 2004-2009/Camry 1992-1996/Matix 2003-2006/Supra 1998.
- QUALITY & FUNCTION - DOSKJOK Oxygen Sensors are manufactured under rigorous scientific standards and 100% tested out of the factory.It is more durable, oxidation resistant and high temperature, to ensure long-term stable performance, improve vehicle fuel economy, help engine smooth operation, reduce exhaust emissions and enhance environmental protection.
- INSTALL - Oxygen Sensors directly replace the old parts in the original position of the installation without change,easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation.
- NOTES - Please carefully check your vehicle year & make & model，pictures and parts No to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. Please contact us if any question of fitment.
- 🔧Cautions: Please check your vehicle fitment carefully in the product description to avoid any wrong purchase. Please check your part pictures with our pictures, especially the plug, it must be completely same.Or it will not fit your car
- 🔧Application: Marsflex Oxygen Sensor 234-4623 fit for Toyota 2001-2009 Prius Base 2007-2009 Prius Touring 2003-2006 Matrix Base/XR 2000-2005 Celica GT 1996-1997 Celica ST 1998-2000 Sienna CE/LE 1999 Sienna XLE 1998 Supra Base 1992-1996 Camry LE/SE/XLE 1993 Camry DX 1992 Camry DLX, Lexus 2008-2011 GS460 Base 1998-2000 GS400 Base 2001-2004 GS430 Base 1993-1997 GS300 Base 1992-1996 ES300 Base, Pontiac 2003-2006 Vibe Base, Scion 2008-2014 xD Base
- 🔧Advantage: Made of high-quality materials, strong durability, to ensure service life, Marsflex O2 Sensor can improve engine performance and fuel economy, extend Catalytic Converter life
- 🔧Easy Installation: Total length 22 inch. Manufactured to OE specification fit form and function, durable and easy installation
- 🔧Warranty: 1-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL Marsflex oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality, reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications
- Warranty: 1-YEAR / 365-DAYS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY. ALL THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality,reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications.Replace faulty sensors with confidence in THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor.
- Interchange Number: Replaces# 234-4209 15733 Length (Sensor to Lead):360 mm (14.17 in). Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.
- Servicing Intervals: Harmful contaminants maybe present in your vehicle's exhaust stream can significantly reduce the life span of an oxygen sensor. THEBIGDEALS Sensors that have a heater in the thimble are more quickly brought up to operating temperatures under,and therefore,are thus exposed to less harmful contaminants and operate under lower exhaust temperatures as they can be located further downstream in the exhaust system.Please kindly note that this sensors need your old plug connected.
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 means Upstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 1 means Upstream Left/Front;Bank 1 Sensor 2 means Downstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 2 means Downstream Left/Front.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
- 1.INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER/REPLACE OE: 234-4623, 234-4137, 13353, SG358, 24605, 15273, ES20224, 213-1484, 213-3051. It could correctly replace the original part. Detect oxygen content in the exhaust gases to optimize emissions and fuel economy. Offering the quality, reliability and durability.
- 2.VEHICLE COMPATIBLILITY: FOR SELECT 1992-2014 VEHICLES: (verify model years and specific fitment details with fit checker above) LEXUS: 2008-2011 GS460, 2001-2004 GS430, 1998-2000 GS400, 1993-1997 GS300, 1992-1995 ES300; TOYOTA: 1992-1996 Camry, 96 97 01-05 Celica, 2003-2006 Matrix, 2001-2009 Prius, 1998-2000 Sienna, 1998 Supra; SCION xD 08-2014 ; PONTIAC Vibe 03-2006.
- 3.CHECK THE FITMENT: Please check the Plug & Connector & Description for accurate information before buying this o2 sensors. Enter your vehicle model on the page can quickly find the results.
- 4.NIFEIDA OXYGEN SENSOR ADVANTAGE: 1) Made of high-quality stainless steel and other materials, strong durability, to ensure service life; 2) Effectively detect the o2 content in the exhaust gas, timely replacement, can improve engine performance, fuel saving and environmental friendly; 3) Can be cross referenced with other OE numbers. As long as the model is correct, it can be replaced directly, easy to install, save labor.
- 5.CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND Unlimited Mileage WARRANTY: Fast Delivery. Package Contains: 1xo2 sensor. 24-hours Online Friendly Customer Service. 1-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. If there is a quality issue, it can be Replaced or Refunded free of charge.
- ➤【Interchange Number】234-4819
- ➤【Applications】Replacement for Replacement for Cadillac 2008 2009 2010 2011 CTS STS 2008 2009 Suzuki 234-4819 02 Sensor
- ➤【Fuction】High-quality material for long-lasting durability. Perfect match for the original car and easy to install
- ➤【Cautions】Pls carefully check your vehicle year & make & model with the fitment of Amazon and our description. You must read our description carefully, and it will tell you more about the fitment. Pls check your part pictures with our pictures, it must be completely same. Or it will not fit your car. Pls check your parts No. It must be among our fitment OEM No.
- ➤【Warranty】: 1-Year Unlimited Miles Warranty. If the oxygen sensor doesn not fit your vehicle, we accept return. Please make the item clean and package in good condition.
- Direct Replacement Oxygen Sensor Compatible with 1986-2012 Volkswagen Jetta / Toyota Camry and 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup and 1998-2010, 2012 Volkswagen Beetle
- Direct Replacement Oxygen Sensor Compatible with 1993-2012 Nissan Altima and 1986-2012 Nissan Maxima and 2000-2012 Toyota Tundra and 1998-2000 Volvo S70 and 1995-2012 Toyota Tacoma
- Garage-Pro JCWUSOS-4000GP Features: 4-wire, Threaded-in Mounting Style, 5.91 in. Wire Length, Heated; Designed to fit screw-in type bungs; Includes Butt type connectors
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Oxygen Sensor, with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Garage-Pro items purchased thru AUTO PARTS GIANT Store
How Do You Buy The The 10 Best 2003 Pontiac Vibe Oxygen Sensor Replacement 2022 – Ultimate Review And Buying Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Baby Counselor has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement, much less the best one?
- Which 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Baby Counselor provides an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Baby Counselor always remembers that maintaining 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2003 pontiac vibe oxygen sensor replacement is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!