Every model on the market was tested by Babycounselor.com during the development of 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose. We have a ranking that you can check out!
10 Best 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose 2022 : Editor's Pick
- Brand New Power Steering kit Reservoir Tank + Power Steering Hoses for B-M-W 3 Series E46 323 325 328
- Replacement Part Number : Power Steering Hose-32411094951 ; 32416796390 ; Power Steering Pressure Pipe : 32411093130 ; 32411095526 ; 16206079581 ; 32416750155
- Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tank : 32411097164 ; 32411124680 ; 32411128332 ; 32412227264 ; 32416851217
- Compatible with: B-M-W 3(E46) M52 M54 1998-2005 ; B-M-W 3 Coupe(E46) M52 M54 1999-2006 ; B-M-W 3 Touring(E46) M52 M54 1999-2005
- Please confirm the OE part number and applicable model before ordering to ensure that our products can adapt to your vehicle.
- 32411097164 Power Steering Reservoir & Hose Line Kit Compatible with BMW 3 & 5 Series E81,E87,E36,E46,E90,E36,E60,E61,E63,E38. Great replacement for old/broken one, Easy installation.
- Hose Part Number: 32411095526(Power Steering Pressure Pipe) 32411094306(Power Steering Return Hose )
- Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tank Replaces OEM Part Number : 32411097164 ; 32411124680 ; 32411128332 ; 32412227264 ; 32416851217
- Enhance Performance.Easy Installation.High Reliability . Reservoir & Hose Fit Perfect Match for the Original Car. High-quality materials used, meet OEM standard.
- ◆1 Year warranty for any manufacturing defect. Please check OEM part number and compatibility before purchase it! Please feel free to contact us if you are having any trouble using our product.
- Pressure Hoses exceed original equipment performance standards (SAE J2050) with a max working pressure of 1,500 psi a burst pressure rating of 8,700 psi and a tensile strength of 1,600 lb. This provides exceptional durability and long life
- All tubing is manufactured from high grade steel and electroplated with a zinc coating (chromium III), delivering superior corrosion and rust resistance against elements such as high humidity, road salt, water, and grime
- Each hose is precision engineered to exact fit and includes brackets, grommets, switch ports, heat shields, bushings, and protective sleeves as required for to ensure that all wearable parts are restored to original condition
- Every hose is subjected to a high pressure quality assurance test before leaving the factory, ensuring trouble free installation and operation of your new hose
- Hoses are made from multi-layer reinforced rubber and have a synthetic rubber coating that is highly resistant to oil, ozone, and heat. Hoses have an operating temperature range of -40 to 310 degrees Fahrenheit, exceeding original equipment requirements
- Return Hoses exceed original equipment performance standards with a max working pressure of 250 psi and are suitable for low pressure high temperature operations.
- All tubing is manufactured from high grade steel and electroplated with a zinc coating delivering superior corrosion and rust resistance against elements such as high humidity, road salt, water, and grime
- Each hose is precision engineered to exact fit and includes brackets, grommets, heat shields, bushings, and protective sleeves as required for to ensure that all wearable parts are restored to original condition.
- At Sunsong, all manufacturing processes, assembly, and testing are done in-house, giving us complete control over our product line and allowing us to meet and exceed OEM standards.
- BMW 540i 2003-1997
- For BMW 323Ci/323i/328Ci/328i 2000, 325Ci/330Ci 2001-2006, 325i/330i 2001-2005
- Direct replacement - this power steering reservoir hose is designed to match the fit and function of the original hose on specified vehicles
- Restores functionality - reliable replacement for an original hose that has failed due to heat or vibration
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
- Edelmann OE quality power steering hoses and components are crafted from long-lasting, high-performing materials that ensure durability under the harshest conditions on the road
- OE fit, form, and function ensures ease of installation, correct hose/tube routing and leak free performance
- Hose construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring component integrity in high-heat, high-stress operating environments
- Tubing is coated with a Zinc-Aluminum Alloy with an Aluminum-Rich Epoxy topcoat, and the couplings and fittings are zinc-plated for rust and corrosion protection
- Replaces OE No. 32416796390
- Compatible Part Number: 32416750155, 32416851217, 32416796390, 32411124680, 32412227264, 32411097164, 32411093130, 32411095526, 32411094306, 32411094951, 1620607958, SYPSPT001, 1063102, PSR0027
- For BMW 318i 1984-1998; 318is 1991-1999; 318ti 1995-1999; 323i 1998-2000; 323is 1998-1999; 325Ci, 330Ci, X5 2001-2006; 740i, 740iL 1993-2001
- For BMW 325e 1984-1987; 325i 1987-2005; 325is 1987-1995; 325iX, 735i 1988-1991; 325xi, 330i, 330xi 2001-2005; 328i 1996-2000
- For BMW 328is, Z3 1996-1999; 524td 1985-1986; 525i 1989-2007; 525xi, 530xi, Z4 2006-2007; 535i 1988-1993; 540i 1994-2003; M3 1988-2006
- For BMW 528e 1982-1988; 528i 1997-1982; 528i xDrive 2009-2010; 530i 1994-2007; 545i, 645Ci, X3 2004-2005; 550i, 650i 2006-2010
- Fitment Notes
Power steering pump to steering rack - Compatible with 6 Cylinder 2.5L 2004-2006 BMW 325Ci Power Steering Hose
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Installs The Same As Factory Unit
- Same Dimensions as Original OE Vehicle Parts
- Replacement of old cracked and leaking power steering hoses helps prevent low-fluid cavitation and "run dry" damage to power steering pump
- Manufactured to OE hose dimensions for easy installation and a tight leak-proof fit
- High-quality heat and oil-resistant elastomeric hose material withstands high pressure pulsation thanks to fiber braid reinforcement
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
How Do You Buy The The 10 Best 2003 Bmw 325i Power Steering Hose 2022 – Review And Buyer's Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Baby Counselor has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose, much less the best one?
- Which 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Baby Counselor provides an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Baby Counselor always remembers that maintaining 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2003 bmw 325i power steering hose is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!